We offer a number of different in-house research instruments, including, among others,
CATI-interviewing (computer assisted telephone interviewing) for example as:
- national representative sampling
- hard-to-reach consumer target groups
- long questionnaires
- Business-to-business target groups
We conduct a majority of our surveys through our own network of centres.
BERENT’s team of highly-experienced interviewers cover more than 10 different languages already and are conducting interviews from several locations including Germany, Lithuania, the UK and the US.
We have implemented a permanent quality control system for all fieldwork, a system that is more rigorous than the industry standard, but still respecting highest privacy regulations.
Our other in-house research instruments are:
- CAWI-interviewing (computer assisted web interviewing)
- Paper-and-pencil surveys (with or without specialised automated scanner tool)
- In-home face-to-face interviewing (with automated scanner questionnaires)
- High street interviewing (with automated scanner questionnaires).
- Focus groups
- Depth interviews (by phone or face-to-face)
For more information on how we can help your organisation conduct CATI-surveys please contact us through email@example.com